Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Walk In The Woods


Jane Churchill Wallpaper

The past three weeks have been chaotic since bringing our gorgeous baby girl Sophia home.  To top it off my computer decided to play up, hence the lack of posts.  

I am finally back on board, new computer and bubbly baby girl in tow!

I'm putting the finishing touches on Sophia's room, but I have fallen in love with this Jane Churchill wallpaper.  Based on Winnie the Pooh and depicting the Hundred Acre Wood, it would make the perfect backdrop for anyone contemplating a gender neutral nursery.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bree on your gorgeous new bundle of joy...so very precious can't wait to see the nursery! Have a Beautiful day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What an exciting time! Enjoy the fabulous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just discovered your blog and seem to have dropped by at a very exciting time - congratulations! Your site is beautiful and filled with inspiring design ideas! I'll be back!

    Catherine @ The Spring (in Sydney)
    www.thespringblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is wonderful article ! I simply love’d it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this wallpaper, you are right, if you want to decorate a baby's room gender neutral this is it! Congratulations on the arrival of your little girl, they truly are a gift to us. I have a daughter Ruby, she is 3 1/2 now, and how they turn into the most wonderful little people.

    victoria@fabulousvintage.com.au
    www.fabulousvintage.com.au

    ReplyDelete